I am currently remaking my resume in PDF form. Until then I have placed my resume below in text form.
phone: 919 – 272 – 6202
Cleveland Community College
Web and Multimedia Design Certificate, 2013
Social Media Certificate, 2013
Bachelors of Arts in Graphic Design, 2008-2011
Wake Tech Community College
Web Design Certificate, 2013
Web Programming Certificate, 2013
Associate in Arts Degree, 2004-2008
AIT.com (Advanced Internet Technologies) (March 2014 – Present) Fayetteville, NC
• Marketing Manager and Web Master
• Website Updates, Product Changes and Releases
• CSS, HTML, PHP and Bootstrap Framework for Web Site Updates
• Designed Marketing Materials – Google Display Ads, Newsletters, Icons, and Web Designs – Using Photoshop and Illustrator CC
• Wire Frame to Development for multiple new product pages. • Managed budget and SEO in Google Adwords and Google Analytics
• Responsible for Company’s Social Media plan and ran the company’s Facebook,Twitter and LinkedIn Accounts
• Taught Photoshop Intermediate and Advanced and Illustrator Beginner to Military Personnel
TexTivia (January 2014 – Feburary 2014) Raleigh, NC
• Designed website proofs for clients using Photoshop
• Designed logos for clients using Illustrator
• Designed facebook, website, and email ads using Photoshop • Designed numerous marketing materials for company brand • Input products into E-Commerce Platforms
• Performed simple CSS, PHP and HTML edits on client sites
Cool Calvin (March 2013) Raleigh, NC
• Performed the task of moving the website from basic HTML and CSS to WordPress.
Click Depot (February 2013) Raleigh, NC
• Designed landing page concepts using Photoshop and Illustrator.
Zift Solutions (November 2012 – January 2013) Raleigh, NC
• Performed Email Marketing and Data Entry.
• Performed basic Design Jobs assisting the in house designer.
Bonny Calloway (May 2012) Wake Forest, NC
• Designed business cards for her textile company
Miles Calloway Designs (September-December 2011) Wake Forest, NC
• Completed portfolio site from concept to completion using Adobe Photoshop, PHP, CSS, and WordPress.
Semper Fi Web Design (June-December 2011) Durham, NC
• Web programmer completing client sites from conception to completion using WordPress, CSS, and PHP.
• Lead web programmer to launch Semper Fi’s paid theme line for WordPress using their own framework Spring Board.
• Designed sites using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Performed various design tasks for marketing materials using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Attended and participated in seminars at various WordPress meet ups.
Delong’s Landscaping INC (May-July 2011) Raleigh, NC
• Developed a website from concept to completion using Adobe Photoshop, HTML, and CSS.
• Set up client’s website on webhost and resolved backend problems with web host.
Shawlsmith of London (January-May 2011) Raleigh, NC
• Worked as a solo designer on GameDay, marketing materials.
• Designed layouts for GameDay and The ShawShop in Adobe Photoshop.
• Performed backend support and maintenance tasks for the WordPress site using the E-Commerce Plugin GetShopped.
N2N Service Project (October 2010) Raleigh, NC
• Worked directly with a non-profit client to create promotional materials and flyers to promote their student volunteer program at College Career Fairs, using Adobe Illustrator and Adobe In Design.
Personal Website Network (2000-Current)
• Developed and created five personal websites using HTML, CSS, PHP and WordPress.
• Upgrading/maintaining sites through new graphic, CMS, and programming techniques.
• Created graphics for sites using Adobe Photoshop and Jasc Paint Shop Pro.
Software & Languages
- Adobe Creative Suites
- Paint Shop Pro
- Animation Shop
- Microsoft Office Suites